Kindergarten Extension (KE)
The Kindergarten Extension Program provides a safe and convenient extension of the Kindergarten school day. The program runs Monday through Friday on the days school is in session. Students are placed in the program according to their Kindergarten assignment.
To register for Kindergarten Extension, click here.
The morning program begins at 8:45 a.m.and ends at 12:00 noon. The afternoon program begins at 12 noon and ends at 3:15 p.m. Each program is staffed by New Jersey certified teachers, with experienced assistants. The Kindergarten Extension Program provides developmentally appropriate enrichment activities following a regular Kindergarten curriculum. The monthly tuition is funded by parent tuition, and enrollment is five days a week only.
Please contact Cyndi Visovsky if you have any questions: 609-716-5000, extension 5630.
Kindergarten Extension Instructors
- Josephine Kozlowski. Mrs. Kozlowski is a graduate of Rider University and a certified elementary school teacher. She has been an instructor for Kindergarten Extension since 2008 and offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum in all subject areas. Mrs. Kozlowski also served as a site supervisor for the WW-P Extended Day Program in2007-2008.
- Lisa Phillips-Liu. A graduate of Caldwell College and Rider University, Mrs. Liu has been a Kindergarten Extension instructor since 1999. A certified elementary school teacher, Mrs.Liu puts forth an age-appropriate curriculum utilizing the WW-P Kindergarten curriculum framework.
- Caroline Stanca. Mrs. Stanca hasbeen a Kindergarten Extension instructor since 2000. During this time, she has taught a well-rounded curriculum that includes reading, writing, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. Mrs. Stanca received her undergraduate degree from Gettysburg College and is a certified elementary school teacher.
- Rebecca Votto. As a certified elementary school teacher, Mrs. Votto has been a Kindergarten Extension instructor since 2007. During this time, Mrs. Votto has implemented an enriching academic and social curriculum in a structured classroom setting. Sheis a graduate of Lasell College.
Kindergarten Extension Assistants
- Christine Faulkner. A Kindergarten Extension assistant since 1999, Ms. Faulkner has an associate’s degree from Middlesex County College. She assists with all classroom projects, and collaborates on planning and daily lessons.
- Annapoorna Kamath. A graduate of Mangalore University, Ms. Kamath has been a Kindergarten Extension assistant for eight years. She supports all classroom activities, including homework, and helps to prepare academic and extracurricular activities.
- Cheryl Marzucco. Ms. Marzucco has been an enthusiastic Kindergarten Extension assistant for the past ten years. She works to create a nurturing environment where children can learn and grow.
- Holly Shemitz. A graduate of Bloomsburg University and Rider University, Ms. Shemitz has been a Kindergarten Extension assistant since 2005. Ms. Shemitz is dedicated to providing a positive learning environment through activities that promote the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth of children.