I Am A Student

Student Resources 

In Grades 612, there is a Student Assistance Counselor (SAC) who is available to work with all students. Students are permitted to speak with their school SAC confidentially regarding concerns they have about themselves or their friends.  The SAC can discuss issues related to self esteem and image, academic motivation, family problems, depression, suicidal thoughts, selfinjury, school problems, bullying, relationship issues, eating disorders, stress, drug/alcohol issues, or any other topic. A SAC will only have to share confidential information under very limited circumstances which will be discussed at your first meeting.

If you are worried about yourself or a friend, here are some starting points: talk to your school SAC; talk to your school counselor; talk to a trusted adult such as a teacher, coach, friend’s parent, adult relative, clergy; or talk with your parents.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.