For all change of address requests, please fill out the change of address form below and contact Haniya Rizvi, central registrar, at [email protected] in order to submit the form.

Proof of residency documents - Verification of a child's residency requires the presentation of the following documents with a district address. 

Two (2) Types of Proof of Residency are required:

 * One (1) primary document
  • Renters: Fully executed lease
  • Homeowners: Deed, mortgage statement, or property tax bill
* One (1) secondary documents (e.g., bank account, driver's license, insurance, and utilities)


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.