For all change of address requests, please fill out the change of address form below and contact the District Central Registrar, Kimberly Nickerson at 609-716-5000 extension 5505 or via email at [email protected] in order to submit the form.

Proof of residency documents - Verification of a child's residency requires the presentation of the following documents with a district address: 

  • Homeowner: Property tax bill/Mortgage Statement/Closing Statement and PSEG bill
  • Tenant: Current lease with expiration date; if residing as a tenant without a lease, a signed, notarized sworn statement of tenancy (affidavit) completed by the landlord, and PSEG bill
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.